Bidets are not just a luxury, nowadays they’re an absolute necessity.
They are a much better alternative than toilet paper, they clean better, are hygienic, and are also better for the environment.
And today bidets are available in different price ranges and have different features.
Bidets start from just over $90 and can go up to $2500.
Thus making it quite overwhelming to decide the best bidet for in a particular price range.
And that is why here I am! 🙂
After doing tons of research and information gathering, I have put together a detailed review of 5 bidets that are in the $200-$300 price range.
So if you are someone who is thinking of buying a bidet in this price range, then this article could be helpful in deciding what’s the best for you.
5 Best Bidets Under 300$
Okay, so now let us see the feature and specs of those 5 bidets I mentioned earlier.
With more than 70% 5-star rating out of all customer ratings, the VOVO Stylement VB-6000SE is our number recommendation for anyone with a budget of 300$.
It has got almost every feature that a more expensive bidet would offer, plus the VOVO name is quite famous and reliable in the bidet world.
Let us see the features of this bidet:
● Heated seat and unlimited warm water: Whether it’s cold outside or hot from the inside, the VB6100 bidet will keep you comfortable.
The heated seat with 24 hours over save can be turned on and off and can be adjusted to 3 different temperatures.
The water heating system warms up the water and is available instantly for every use.
● 3 washing modes: The bidet offers three washing modes, namely posterior, feminine, and turbo wash.
This bidet is one of few bidets in this price range that offer multiple washing modes.
● Wireless remote controller: The VOVO Stylement VB-6100SE bidet comes with a smart remote controller that helps you adjust the bidet as per your liking.
You can control the seat temperature, the water temperature, select between the 3 different washing modes, and more.
● Quality and service tested: The bidet is quality tested in South Korea with a 1-year limited manufacturer warranty.
● Easy Installation: Even someone with no plumbing experience can install this bidet in minutes.
It is easy to install and comes with an installation guide that will help you install the bidet yourself.
LE99 is the most affordable bidet in Brondell’s portfolio. With LE99, Brondell has tried to offer a bidet that is both, affordable and, high-quality at the same time.
With more than 390 5 stars out of 548 ratings, we can easily recommend this bidet to anyone with a budget of 300$.
Let see what makes this bidet different and worth considering.
● Gentle closing lid and seat: Although it is not a must-have feature for bidets, it is one of those premium features that none of the bidets in this price range offer.
● Move and massage mode: Along with the general front and rear wash, the LE99 offers a wash mode called ‘Move and massage mode’ that makes the experience of using a bidet to a whole next level.
● Hybrid heating system: The LE99 bidet has an internal water reservoir that will heat the water before a wash is initiated. There is no need for a hot water line connection at all with this bidet.
● 2 Eco mode: LE99 has two Eco Mode Options.
- Standard Eco Mode – Touch Eco Mode until the red indicator light is on for Low energy-saving, and the seat and water temperature will be heated to 89.6°F. Once a person sits on the bidet, the Swash will revert to the last seat and water temperature settings used.
- High-Efficiency Eco Mode– Touch Eco Mode until the blue indicator light is on for High energy-saving, and the seat and water temperature will turn off when the bidet is not in use.
Once a person sits on the bidet, the Swash will revert to the last seat and water temperature settings used.
The SW2014 A100 is one of the TOTO’s entry-level bidet with some great functions, but obviously lacks some high-end features like multiple washing modes, air dryer, etc.
Let us see some of the features offered by TOTO SW2014 A100.
● Warm water and seat: It is quite surprising that TOTO is providing warm water features in the budget as well.
Generally, bidets in the 250$ range have a heated water system only, but this one gets a heated seat that is a great feature to have for cold days.
● Soft Close lid: Unlike some of the bidets whose lids come down slamming, the A100 has SoftClose technology that closes softly after use.
● Personalized experience: The convenient side panel allows users to control and set personalized water cleansing settings.
Provides luxury and cleanliness at your fingertips.
● Easy installation: The bidet comes with a quick-release feature that provides easy installation and removal of the washlet with just a touch of a button.
Alpha truly brings its alpha game to the table with one of the most pocket-friendly bidets with features to match.
Do not think the low price indicates low quality.
Customer reviews prove that its products are some of the best in the market.
Here is the list of features to convince you:
● Performance-focused: The bidet seat is perfect for those who are looking to save water and time.
It has 3 wash modes, which means you can choose the level of cleansing that works best for you.
The strong drying function will leave your butt feeling fresh and dry after every use!
● Value-driven: The GXR Wave bidet seat features at entry-level pricing. It delivers more bidet seats per dollar than its competition.
● Strong spray: The GXR Waves exclusive Rear+ mode can provide a more thorough cleanse of your rear end which leaves you feeling fresher, cleaner, and more confident about yourself.
● Luxury touches: The GXR Wave also features advanced features such as a soft white LED night light to use if you forget to turn on the lights, a stainless steel nozzle to save money by lasting for long and easy to clean, and a sittable lid for comfort.
If your budget is less than 100$ or you want to figure out if a bidet is a right fit for you then the Tushy Classic 3.0 can be a great option for you.
For a price less than 100$, the Tushy Classic bidets offer the basic functionalities, nothing fancy, it does its job well.
Since it is the only bidet in our list that is non-electric, it is much easier to install and use.
● Pressure and angle control: Compared to Classice2.0, the knob range has been reduced for more ergonomic pressure control.
The angle adjuster helps you find your perfect angle to experience the benefits of a bidet, even if the user is disabled or has limited mobility.
● Slimmer and easier to clean: The Tushy 3.0 is the easiest clean bidet attachment ever!
It is fingerprint and smudge-proof, so you can feel confident that it will stay looking beautiful for years to come.
The Shmutz Shield protects against build-up and grime, while the Smart SprayTM technology self-cleans nozzles before and after each use, saving you time with manual cleaning.
● Easy Installation: Due to its simplicity, even someone without plumbing skills can install it.
With time and a pandemic going on, people are now realizing the benefits of using a bidet, and have started to invest in bidets.
Bidets are not only more hygienic and environmental friendly but the add the luxury factor to your bathroom.
With the right bidet under $300, you can enjoy the benefits of a bidet without having to spend too much money.
With this guide, we hope you are able to find the best bidet for your needs. Thanks for reading!
➤ Is a bidet worth it?
A bidet is worth the money because it is a great way to stay clean and healthy.
Bidets give you a refreshing feeling and make you feel like your insides are squeaky clean.
A bidet can be used for more than just cleaning up after using the bathroom.
They’re also great for washing off when you get sweaty from running or working out, or if you have an itch that needs to be scratched in public.
A bidet is a great investment and does pay off in the long term!
A new toilet seat can save you up to $4,200 over 15 years. That’s as much as you’d spend on 60 rolls of toilet paper.
A new toilet seat includes not only a fresh new look but good health as well.
Bidets are more than just high-end toilet fixtures; they provide health benefits and make you feel refreshed, clean, and most importantly they help you save money on health care bills.
➤ Can you install a bidet on a round toilet?
There are bidets available that are specially made for round toilets.
So, you do not have to worry that just because your toilet is round, you will not be able to install a bidet on it.
➤ Are there bidets available for round toilets?
Bidets for round toilets are manufactured less and harder to come by.
However, that does not mean they are not available.
Most major bidet companies make bidets for round toilets, albeit, fewer models.
➤ Can you attach an elongated bidet on a round toilet?
Technically, it is possible to attach an elongated bidet to a round toilet.
However, this will result in the front part of the bidet jutting out.
This has two implications. First, there might be a gap between the inner edge of the front of your bidet and the outer edge of the front of your toilet.
This will make sitting on the toilet uncomfortable and in some cases, might even lead to your urine landing on the floor through the gap.
Second, the pressure on the front part of the bidet, which has no support underneath, may cause damage and breakage to the bidet.
➤ How do I know if a bidet will fit my toilet?
The best way to ensure that your bidet fits your toilet is to do an actual fitting.
However, if that is somehow out of the question, you can measure the toilet width and length.
When you measure the length, make sure you start from the line joining the screw at the back because that is the standard used by bidet makers.
➤ What is the difference between elongated and round bidets?
An elongated bidet is made for an elongated toilet which is an average of 19-20 inches in length.
Therefore, elongated bidet seats are usually 20.75 inches in length.
On the other hand, the round bidet is usually around 19.25 inches in length since it is made for round toilets which are around 18-19 inches in length.
➤ Which is better: elongated or round bidet?
Elongated toilets have a larger opening size and provide more bowl space while round toilets leave more bathroom space free.
One should always use a round bidet for a round toilet and an elongated bidet for an elongated one.
As such, there is no such competition between which bidet is better: it is about the right fit.