Up until a few years ago, everyone’s toilet staples, including mine, consisted of a roll of triple-ply toilet paper. But nowadays, this is not the case in most bathrooms.
The hygiene and sustainability issues concerning toilet paper have made many users switch to things such as bidets. And this, in fact, is true for my bathroom too.
Bathroom accessories like this have made life a lot easier for me and my entire family.
If you are looking to make this switch, you might be overwhelmed with the number of options you get in the market.
Even if this is not your first time buying a bidet, you will find choosing to be difficult.
There are a lot of factors to take into account when finding the right bidet for your bathroom.
Regardless, among the hundreds of brands out there, I find Bio Bidet products to be a great fit for my toilet.
They offer a variety of models, some of which suit my needs totally while others are just not there. In this article, I will compare the Bio Bidet Ultimate 770 with the 6800.
Understanding the pros and cons of using each of these should help you figure out which one can be your perfect one.
|Available in elongated and round shapes
|Advanced reservoir water heater
|In-built fusion technology
|Warm air dryer with different settings
|Wireless double-sided remote with several control buttons
|Single 3-in-1 type
|Standard turbo mode
|Aerated wash mode
|Check Current Price
About Bio Bidet Ultimate 770
If you are looking for a premium bidet, the Ultimate 770 can be one of your top choices.
It is available in both round and elongated shapes and comes with superior features.
These include a hybrid water heater system with an inbuilt reservoir. It is equipped with fusion technology, which prevents water from dropping in temperature even after the reservoir contents run out.
So, you never have to worry about an icy cold water spray down there.
*click on the video to play/pause
It also comes with one self-cleaning stainless steel 3-in-1 nozzle for both front and rear cleaning.
With both oscillating and pulsating modes, it provides an excellent experience and can help with inflammation.
It also has a nightlight, which makes it easier to use the bathroom safely even if you are sleepy.
Aside from these functional features, I also like the look of the Ultimate 770. Its sleek but minimal design fits right in with my existing bathroom aesthetic perfectly.
About Bio Bidet 6800
While the 770 is a relatively new model, the BB 6800 is an old favorite.
The original 6800 contained an excellent water heating system with a reservoir. With adjustable pressure and warm air dryer settings, it was all you needed to have a pleasant bathroom experience.
It also comes with a handheld remote, which allows you to customize settings quickly. It comes with dual nozzles, made from plastic, which gives an oscillating and pulsating spray.
It also has an enema mode, which can help with bowel movements without causing irritation. The original model did not come with a nightlight and user preset settings, which was a con in my book.
*click on the video to play/pause
But the upgraded 6800U is equipped with all of these advanced features, making it a perfect bidet for my toilet.
Bio Bidet Ultimate 770 VS 6800: Detailed Comparision
Okay, now let’s see the differences between the two bidets in detail and the pros and cons of each.
Differences between Bio Bidet Ultimate 770 and 6800
From the above sections, you must have understood that both 770 and 6800 are great options.
Thus, to decide which one you should get, you need to understand the differences between the two of them.
● In my experience, even though both bidets are in the premium category, the 770 tends to cost a bit more.
● Other than that, there is a difference in the remote systems of these two bidets. The 6800U comes with a double-sided remote, while the 770 one is pretty standard.
● If you are like me, the type of nozzle in your bidet can also be a concern for you. And this can prove to be a deciding factor since the 770 has a steel single 3-in-1 nozzle while the 6800 has dual plastic nozzles.
There are several other differences whose significance depends on your preferences.
|Price and availability
|The 6800 tends to be less costly than the 770, but it is also not always available.
|Depending on your budget and the availability of the products, you should choose between 6800 and 770.
|The dual nozzle in the 6800 is made from plastic but contains both rear and front modes. On the other hand, the U770 is a single nozzle, made from durable stainless steel.
|If you want your bidet nozzle to last longer, go for the U770. But if you want the dual modes, 6800 might work better.
|The wireless dual-sided remote of the 6800U is pretty fancy, containing all the features you would ever need. But the U770 has a standard remote.
|If you want all your controls in one place, going for the 6800U should work out best.
|The 6800 comes with an auto cleaning feature, while the 770 has an on-demand one.
|Overall, the 6800 might be more sanitary since it cleans the nozzles automatically. But you can make do with the on-demand feature of 770 as well.
|User Preset Option
|The user preset options in the U770 are more diverse. You can control the nozzle position, water pressure, as well as water seat temperature
|U770 will for sure give you a much better cleaning experience compared to 6800
Pros of Bio Bidet Ultimate 770 versus 6800
Both of these products from Bio Bidet are a crowd favorite, and that is because of the benefits they provide. Here I will list the pros of using these bidets. That way, you will be able to understand how they match up.
● While the water heaters of both of these bidets are similar, the U770 might provide better results. Despite that, you can trust the fusion technology in both of them to keep your water warm.
● The 6800 also sprays aerated water, which is essentially bubble-infused water. That accounts for a better cleaning experience and prevents irritation even when you are using the enema/turbo mode.
● The 6800 comes with an automated self-cleaning feature, which helps keep your bidet sanitized. So, if you often forget to clean up your bidet, this could be a deal-breaker for you.
● If you or someone in your household suffers from bowel movement-related problems, the special enema mode of 6800 can help. The intensive impulse pulsation technology acts like a massage feature, which is gentle as well as stimulating.
● The U770 comes with a 3-in-1 nozzle on a wand made from stainless steel. That lasts for a long time, making it a more durable choice.
Cons of Bio Bidet Ultimate 770 versus 6800
While the pros can help you find the best parts about each of these bidets, you need to understand their cons to make an informed decision. I will list them below.
● The original 6800 does not come with a night light, which can be a grave inconvenience, especially if you are used to it. However, the upgraded version includes this feature.
● The 6800 also packed user presets, which were later included in the 6800U. Still, this bidet has fewer presets in comparison to the 770, only for two people. These are for posterior and front feminine cleaning.
● The 6800 comes with plastic nozzles, which can get damaged easily, making them less durable.
● The U770 has only a single year of warranty which falls short of the three-year one of 6800.
● The U770 does come with an air deodorizer. That means it cannot prevent your toilet from stinking up, unlike 6800.
● The U770 also does not have an enema mode. While it has a turbo mode, it might not be as gentle as the enema mode of the 6800.
● The U770 tends to sell for higher than the 6800. While the former has some special features, it often does not justify the price difference.
Both the Bio Bidet 6800 and U770 are excellent products. They work for most bathrooms and most users. They are pretty similar in terms of their heating systems, design, and other functionalities.
And sorting through whatever differences they do have comes down to the user. The above article should help you figure out which is the right one for you.