With bidets becoming more and more common in American bathrooms, the market is flooded with various types of bidets at different price ranges.
And it can be difficult sometimes to decide which bidet to buy and which not to.
In this post, I am focusing on bidets that are in the $100-$200 range.
If you are someone who is thinking of buying a bidet in a similar price range then this article could be helpful in deciding your bidet.
Firstly, let me get this straight.
No bidet is perfect and no bidet is had all the features.
So I request you to go through all the bidets in the article, compare their features and functionality and decide which one is the best for you.
That way you will get the maximum bang for your buck.
Okay, so let’s get back to the topic.
I did good research about bidets in this price range and here is my conclusion.
The best bidets under are 200$ have to be the Brondell S300, Kohler PureWarmth, and the Tushy 3.0. The Slim Zero and the Purtide bidets are worth considering. They have all the features that one needs in a budget bidet at this range.
With that said, let see the features and detailed review of each of the mentioned bidets.
Best Bidets Under 200$
Okay here are the detailed reviews of each of the above-mentioned bidets.
Brondell is a very popular brand when it comes to quality toilet fixtures like the bidet toilet seat.
They are known as one of the strongest brands in the bidet toilet seat market.
They have many user-friendly entry-level bidet toilet seats that can suit any budget.
The S300-RW is one of the best entry-level but feature-loaded products of Brondell.
This is a bidet toilet seat that is among the higher quality range that uses electricity.
It is suited for people who need a heated bidet toilet seat.
It comes with such features like:
● Dual washing mode: The bidet comes with 2 washing modes namely posterior and feminine wash.
The posterior wash is to clean the butt and the feminine wash mode sprays water softly to the front side to help women wash their genitals.
Really a great feature to have for female hygiene.
● Triple cleansing technology: You get a triple cleansing technology with one bidet toilet seat.
The Brondell Inc. S300-RW comes with soft cleanse, rear cleanse, and front cleanses options.
● Programmable and remote-controlled: One of the coolest features of the Brondell Inc S300-RW is the fact that it can be programmed to perform certain functions in a certain way.
Like you can set your preferred water temperature and the bidet will spray water with the same temperature whenever you sit.
You can also save the water pressure of the spray.
Also, it also comes with a controller that enables the user to control it from a distance.
● Adjustable heated seat: With the S300-RW, Brondell they have included the heated toilet seat feature to help maximize the comfort of the user.
This means that you can be comfortable when using the toilet by choosing anyone of the three temperature settings.
The heated seat can also be adjusted based on the preferences of the user.
● Easy installation and removal: The S300-RW is an excellent product that is easy to install as well.
The bidet comes with easy installation and removal features that make it worth considering for your toilet.
Its basic design makes handling the bidet product very easy.
Kohler is another toilet products manufacturer that has a great reputation in the bidet industry
People who purchase this brand’s product know what they are getting.
The K-10349-0 PureWarmth is a new toilet seat model that repositions the brand as a frontline toilet product maker.
Kohler doesn’t settle for less when designing this model, as it comes with all the premium features you can ever wish for in a toilet seat.
This product comes with a list of features like:
● LED nightlight: This heated toilet seat comes with an LED nightlight to help you find your way during the night and at times when the restroom is poorly lit.
The LED has been engineered also to provide some aesthetic features.
The brightness/color of the lighting can be adjusted anyhow you see fit.
Can be adjusted to two brightness levels and color choices.
● Special PureWarmth feature: This heated toilet seat comes with a special patented feature from Kohler known as PureWarmth.
This standout feature allows you to set the needed level of warmth of the seat.
It is also useful in setting the lighting levels at various times during the day.
● Adjustable heated seat: This is a premium heated seat from Kohler that comes with three various settings of warmth that can be adjusted.
Users get to adjust the toilet settings too high, medium, and low according to their heat preferences.
● App-controlled: This heated toilet seat can be controlled with the use of the PureWarmth app from Kohler.
With the app, users get to adjust the lighting brightness and the seat warmth based on their daily schedule.
● Quiet close feature: The heated toilet seat features a trademarked feature known as “Quiet-close” that allows this seat to shut completely without making any noise.
● Bluetooth connectivity: This heated toilet seat works smartly as it can connect easily with Bluetooth-powered devices.
Its Bluetooth wireless technology makes it easy for it to connect to laptops, MP3 players, and smartphones located away from 33 feet.
● Smart accessories: The Kohler heated toilet seats come with various smart accessories to enhance user experience.
It comes with grip-tight bumpers that firmly hold down the seat in place.
The plastic hinges are color-matched to provide the best aesthetics while the elongated feature of the seat makes it suitable for many toilets.
If you are looking for a bidet that costs less but does have great built quality then the Tushy 3.0 bidet is for you.
It is one of the most famous bidet attachments in the 100-200$ range.
The company upgraded this product, to introduce you to a more comfortable, safer, and better way to clean up after using the toilet.
The 3.0 Spa bidet toilet seat attachments aim to achieve the triple goal of easy installation, eco-friendliness, and easy clean-up for the user.
The Tushy 3.0 Spa bidet comes with such features as:
● Easy installation: The Tushy 3.0 Spa bidet toilet seat attachment is one of the easiest bidet products to install.
The installation of the item takes less or 10 minutes. This is the perfect installation fixture for home DIYers.
● Comfortable temperature control features: The soothing control for the temperature ensures that water gets warmed from its cool feature.
This makes it easy to be cleaned up comfortably.
● New SmartSpray nozzle: As an upgraded product from previous versions, this 3.0 Spa bidet toilet seat comes with the SmartSpray nozzle feature which rinses effectively before use and right after.
The nozzle is retracted automatically when the bidet is shut off.
● Universal fit feature: The Tushy 3.0 Spa bidet toilet seat comes with its own universal feature.
This makes it such a versatile toilet product and can fit in nearly all toilets.
It comes with seat fasteners that can be adjustable.
● Improved water pressure control: As an upgraded product, this Tushy 3.0 Spa bidet toilet seat comes with a newly-improved control for the pressure of the water.
This means that the users are now able to choose the right stream of water from strong to gentle.
● New precision nozzle adjuster: With this new feature in the upgraded Tushy 3.0 Spa bidet toilet seat, you are able to comfortably control the water flow for cleaning yourself with either a cool or warm relaxing stream of water.
The Slim Zero bidet by BioBidet has more than 1700 five-star reviews on Amazon.
It is one of the most popular non-electric bidet seats available today.
You can have an idea of its built quality from the fact that it comes with a strong sittable lid!
No other bidet in this list boosts this specification.
This bidet offers such features like:
● Dual Nozzle: This feature uses an ergonomic side level to activate its dual nozzle wash function.
It offers both the feminine wash (for women) and the Posterior wash (for both men and women).
● Night Light: The Slim zero bidet comes fully complete with a night light that is powered by batteries.
This means that you can visit your poorly lit bathroom at night without any more accidents.
You can choose between two comfortable settings for brightness that are offered in an ambient blue hue.
● Slim Design: This toilet bidet seat comes with a slim design that completely reimagines the look of a bidet.
It has a simplified and sleek design which means that all detailed features have been considered in its construction.
The design makes the addition of the product to the restroom for the perfect enhancement feature.
● Eco-friendly: This bidet toilet seat comes with all the best features that make it friendly to the environment, Its installation also means that the use of toilet paper will be reduced effectively.
● Simple installation: The slim zero bidet system is one of the easiest bidet products to install on this list.
You do not have to call your plumber.
It is the perfect product to be installed simply by a DIYer.
● Durable design: This bidet product comes with a collection of quality materials that are expected to last for a long time.
This is another bidet toilet seat from Kohler that is under 200$.
Kohler brand of bidets is highly popular because they come with a mixture of affordability and premium features.
The K724-0 is a model of bidet that is just below $100.
It is a manual bidet that does require electricity or a battery to operate.
But comes with some premium features like a quiet-close lid and self-cleaning bidet.
If you want a restroom cleaning product that comes at a low price this bidet is for you.
This model excellently offers a lot of value without any compromise in the convenience of the user.
Let us see the features of this bidet in detail.
● Two cleansing modes: Offering two cleansing modes means that this bidet toilet seat helps the user clean up completely.
The rear and front wash provide the opportunity for a user to clean up in whichever way pleases him/her.
● Quiet-close function: You get a bidet product that closes quietly without making any noise.
This function works for both the seat and the lid as it stops the seat from slamming down on the toilet.
● Manual operation: The Kohler 724-0 have been engineered to work manually.
It comes with internal components that have been designed to work intricately to bring about the washing process.
This means that you do not need either batteries or an electrical outlet.
● Adjustable water flow: The water pressure of this bidet toilet seat can be adjusted easily to provide a clean that is more comfortable and effective.
● Easy installation: The Kohler 724-0 is a bidet toilet seat that can be installed easily.
Any ambitious DIYer will find this product very user-friendly as it easily connects to any existing water pipe mains.
With modern bidet toilet systems coming with various premium features, it could be tough to decide which high-quality bidet for an affordable price.
But I hope that this guide will give you the needed help and support to make the right choice.
If you have any questions regarding these bidets, leave them in the comment section. I will try to answer all of them.
Thanks for reading.
Which bidet is easiest to install?
When it comes to the best bidet with the easiest installation, then this will have to be the Tushy 3.0 Spa bidet toilet seat.
As an eco-friendly and self-cleaning option, this is a bidet attachment that can nicely fit onto your elongated or round seat toilet.
What is the average cost of a bidet?
The average cost of the bidet is around 600$.
Though it usually depends on the types that you are buying.
With different qualities and grades of bidets in the market, you usually have low, average, and high costs.
In terms of the price ranges of bidets depending on quality and features, the low-cost bidets cost around $100-$400, the middle range bidets cost around $700 to $1,000, and the top range bidets start from 1300 and can go up to $2,500.
Is a heated bidet worth it?
Yes, the heated bidets are worth your investments.
The heated bidet seats are particularly useful during winter days when sitting on a normal toilet is very uncomfortable due to cold.
The heated bidets have an inbuilt heating system that warms the bidet seat comfortable and easy sitting.
Thus protecting you from ‘Ouch! It’s cold’ moments.
Plus, many bidets have a temperature control system with which you can adjust the warmth of your bidet seat.
So, in my opinion, a heated bidet is worth every penny.